Visa Debit Card
The Alden State Bank Visa Debit Card is a card that works like a check all over the world. Just present your Visa Debit Card at any Visa merchant and the amount of the purchase will be automatically deducted from your checking account. It can also be used as an ATM card most everywhere you travel. Just think of your Visa Debit Card as your ATM card and your checkbook all rolled into one.
Benefits of the Visa Debit Card:
- No checkbook to carry
- No waiting in long lines for check approval.
- Can be used as an ATM card
- Lets you pay for purchases directly from your checking account
- Transactions are detailed on your monthly checking account statement
- It is safer and more convenient that carrying cash
- Fraud Prevention with smsGuardian® Text Alerts
Visa ATM Card
The Alden State Bank Visa ATM Card allows you access to your savings account funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at ATMs around the world.
Lost or Stolen Visa Debit or ATM Card
To help keep you protected in the case of a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card, please contact us immediately at 1-231-331-4481 during regular banking hours.
After banking hours, please use the following toll free number, 1-866-546-8273.
ATM Safety Tips
- Do not lend anyone your ATM card and give no one your PIN number.
- Do not leave your card at the ATM.
- Do not accept assistance from anyone when using your ATM card.
- Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night.
- Consider having someone accompany you when the ATM is used after dark.
- At night, be sure the area around the machine is well lit.
- It is appropriate to politely ask someone who is uncomfortably close to you to step back before you complete your transaction.
- Refrain from displaying your cash. Pocket it as soon as your transactions are completed. Count the cash later in the safety of your car or home.
- Consider using another ATM or coming back later if you notice anything suspicious. If you are in the middle of a transaction and you notice something suspicious, cancel the transaction, pocket your ATM card and leave.
- Go to the nearest public area where people are located if you are followed after making a transaction.
- Report all crimes to law enforcement officials immediately.
Visa Credit Card
We offer a Visa Credit Card to qualifying customers. If you are interested in applying for an Alden State Bank Visa Credit Card, please call or visit one of our locations or email us at email@example.com.
If you already have a Visa card, you can go to MyCardStatement.com to access statement information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Lost or Stolen Visa Credit Card
To help keep you protected in the case of a lost or stolen Visa Credit Card, please contact us immediately at 1-231-331-4481 during regular banking hours.
After banking hours, please use the following toll free number, 1-800-325-3678.
Visa Merchant Program
Our Visa Merchant Program allows local business owners to accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards from their customers. Please contact 1-231-331-4481 for more information.