Our mobile deposit service, known as RDA (Remote Deposit Anywhere), a feature within the goDough App allows you to deposit checks up to $1,000.
With RDA you can:
- Save yourself a trip to the bank. No more lines, no more deposit slips, and no more working your schedule around branch hours.
- Select the eligible checking or savings account to which you would like to deposit your check.
- Snap a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check to securely submit it for deposit processing.
- View your deposit history, including accepted, failed and pending deposits.
- The endorsement on the backs of the checks needs to include the following:
REMOTE DEPOSIT-ALDEN STATE BANK
- The limits for customers are as follows:
- Five (5) Qualified Items per day;
- $1,000 limit per day;
- Twenty-five (25) Qualified Items per statement cycle;
$25,000 limit per statement cycle.
- Anything over these limits will need to be approved by the back office. If an item is rejected, you will receive an email stating it was rejected.
- Keep checks sixty (60) days, then securely destroy
- We will be memo posting these items in the morning, mid-day, and mid-afternoon, and then one will be done at end of day processing.
- Check your email for status updates of check deposit
- Deposit Received does not mean Deposit Approved